it's been a while

For the discussion of matters not relevant to Study Group mailings. idle chit chat, rants and raves - whatever is on your mind or care to share about.
Mathieu
Triple 2
Triple 2

it's been a while

Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:51 am

It has been a while since I have been active around here. The same goes for any of the study projects and I wanted to let you guys know what's going on.

Lately I have been establishing a business which is a priority for me at he moment. This combined with finding a suitable place to live in Belgium and some professional projects which I am working on leaves me little time. Therefore It has been difficult to spend time on the study projects. It won't be long before I can shift into higher gear again and I can't wait to get back to business. I have not forgotten or forsaken you but sometimes things develop in particular way in life and you have to get most out of the opportunities that come your way.

In the mean time I try to keep up with what's going on in here.
Chris Hall
Site Admin

Re: it's been a while

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Mathieu,

thanks a lot for chiming in and letting us know what is up with you these days. I wish you the very best in establishing your new business, and can well understand the time commitment that involves. Try and keep debt to a minimum.

Looking forward to your participation when things settle down and you have a chance to jump back in.

~C
Yxoc

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:11 pm

G'Day Mathieu,

Good to hear from you and all the best with your business endeavours. I'll look forward to seeing you back.

Regards

Derek
Mathieu
Triple 2
Triple 2

Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:52 am

Thanx guys.

Last week I laid out a small fence/shed thing with a hip. The design was not mine but I was able to put some interesting details in it. At first they wanted a flat roof because it couldn't be visible. In the end I was able to convince them to put a pitch on it. As low as possible, so it became 1/10. Oh man.. i really don't like these low pitches. The angles are so minimal.
At least I am having fun and getting some good practice on the hip layout. I will post some pix when it is installed in two weeks.

Return to “Miscellaneous Ramblings (Off Topic)”