CW t-shirt?

For the discussion of matters not relevant to Study Group mailings. idle chit chat, rants and raves - whatever is on your mind or care to share about.
Chris Hall
Site Admin

CW t-shirt?

Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:54 am

Wondering if there would be any interest in a Craftsmanship in Wood/Carpentry Way t-shirt? I can think of a few designs that might be cool. Let me know if this would be of remote interest, and what size/color preference you might have - the more people, the lower the price per tee. I imagine we'd want at least twenty shirts to make it cost effective, but I haven't looked into it so I really have no idea how these things are priced.
Matt J
Hopper I
Hopper I

Re: CW t-shirt?

Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:22 pm

I'm game. I like dark colors, size large.
Timberwerks
Lurker

Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:00 am

I'm in, dark color, xxl tall if possible. Long sleeve jersey style would be nice too.
Cole
Raw Log Import

Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:03 pm

I'm in.

Depending on how the sizes run, Medium or Large.
Paul Atzenweiler
Deshi

Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:17 pm

It could be make with Alaskan Yellow Cedar shavings so it would smell nice when I'm sweaty. I am in.
Chris Pyle
Deshi

Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:48 am

I'm in: most likely medium

I'm not very picky but I hope it's an organic hemp tagless shirt which is cruelty and dye free and hasn't harmed any insect populations...or hanes, whichever is easiest.

**With this post, I hereby nominate italics to be the official forum sarcasm font.
Mathieu
Triple 2
Triple 2

Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Sarcasm, who's that? I was hoping you where serious.

A nice bright color? Orange, light green etc.. --- note not cursive
Size small please.

If Alaska Yellow Cedar is not available I would prefer Western Red cedar or POC and since WRC has a nice natural color it can be left undied.

What about the design? Is this open for discussion/suggestions?
Chris Hall
Site Admin

Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:56 pm

Mathieu wrote:What about the design? Is this open for discussion/suggestions?
Of course!
Mathieu
Triple 2
Triple 2

Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:03 am

Maybe a detail of a complex drawing. Something Mazerolle-like or a Japanese curved roof drawing or something? Just some quick ideas..
And since the forum has no logo or anything we can mention it's url in a pretty font. An unconventional layout of the artwork seems attractive to me as well.
Chris Pyle
Deshi

Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:52 am

Mathieu wrote:Maybe a detail of a complex drawing. Something Mazerolle-like or a Japanese curved roof drawing or something? Just some quick ideas..
And since the forum has no logo or anything we can mention it's url in a pretty font. An unconventional layout of the artwork seems attractive to me as well.
I very much agree with this. Many of Chris' sketch-up drawings are beautiful by themselves and could be framed if traced out on paper. When you say unconventional layout of the artwork, do you mean the placement on the shirt? I could see that looking nice although it's all about the execution.

Return to “Miscellaneous Ramblings (Off Topic)”