Japan yahoo auctions

For the discussion of matters not relevant to Study Group mailings. idle chit chat, rants and raves - whatever is on your mind or care to share about.
Sebastian Gonzalez
Sweeper of Floors, Maker of Tea

Japan yahoo auctions

Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:40 am

If you are looking for a new source of dope, this may be your chance.

The guy who goes under the name of Sakura_pink (Murakami) in ebay has a new service: yahoo auctions dealing.

http://rk-trading.ocnk.net/page/18

The thing works as follow: you tell him how much to bid, he gets the dope, repacks it and send it to you. There are some fees for the service, like bank transfer in japan, paypal remittance, and his fee (around 10%) plus the shipping to your country.

Here's an example:
■■Estimates example■■

#1 --- Winning bid ---10,000yen
#2 --- Shipping costs in Japan.--- 1,000yen

#3 --- Shipping costs from Japan to your country. --- EMS 2,800yen

#4 --- Bank charges in Japan. (From Japan account to Japan account.) --- 330yen
#5 --- Agency fee --- 1,000yen
#6 --- Remittance charge of PayPal.(From PayPal account to Japan account.) --- 605yen

total --- 15,736yen

It get's kinda expensive... but you can have access to the whole world of japanese second hand internet market. I'm particularly looking for saw files that's been really difficult to find in eBay and the new brands are not as good as the old ones. And I may have the eye put in a few saws, no more than 10, I promise.

Murakami is a really friendly and honest seller. He will also give you advice as if it's a good deal or not (he convinced me to not to buy 20 saws for 40 euros last week, the shipping was crazy high).

That's it. I just post it here because I used to look those auctions going without any bid and wishing that I could get them somehow, and I guess other people may find it useful.

Return to “Miscellaneous Ramblings (Off Topic)”