Any interest in a late Summer/early Fall workshop?

For the discussion of matters not relevant to Study Group mailings. idle chit chat, rants and raves - whatever is on your mind or care to share about.
Brian
Deshi

Re: Any interest in a late Summer/early Fall workshop?

Thu May 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Chris, I should have posted earlier. I'm interested, but it depends on the schedule. Shorter is better for me, as much as I would like to do a week or two intensive I think that it would be quite impossible for me to leave work for a long time.
Chris Hall
Site Admin

Thu May 14, 2015 9:35 pm

I'm sure you have that in common with many others - time constraints.

I was thinking about offering a few different courses and seeing what might be of interest to people. The longest course would be one week and the others 2~4 days, over a weekend. Still in the planning stages - thanks for your interest!
djwong
Deshi

Thu May 14, 2015 10:35 pm

Chris,

I would also be interested in attending your workshop. If possible, it would be great if any tool tune-up session could immediately precede the weeklong session. That way folks traveling long distances would be able to maximize their stay.

David
Chris Hall
Site Admin

Thu May 14, 2015 11:08 pm

djwong wrote:Chris,

I would also be interested in attending your workshop. If possible, it would be great if any tool tune-up session could immediately precede the weeklong session. That way folks traveling long distances would be able to maximize their stay.

David
We're on the same page in that regard. How'd you get inside my head like that? :)

Return to “Miscellaneous Ramblings (Off Topic)”